Cream Cheese and Spinach Triangles
|Course : Appetizers
Preparation / Directions:
1. Cook spinach according to directions and drain well.
2. Mix all ingredients except butter and pastry. Refrigerate mixture at least 1 hour.
3. Open package of dough and cut a strip 2" wide, cutting through all layers. Cover remaining dough with a damp cloth to keep from cracking.
4. Separate dough so that you have 2 sheets for each triangle.
5. Brush the dough with melted butter and put 1 rounded teaspoon spinach mixture at the top of the strip.
6. Fold pastry over like folding a flag.
7. Place on well-buttered baking sheet and brush top with butter.
8. Bake at 375 deg. for 20 min. Serve warm.
Notes: To freeze the triangles before cooking, butter both sides of triangle and wrap well. Bake when needed.