Roasted Vegetables With Noodles
|Course : Vegetables
Preparation / Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 4250F. Combine 2 tablespoons soy sauce, peanut oil, vinegar and garlic in small bowl; mix well.
2. Combine vegetables in shallow roasting pan (do not line pan with foil). Toss with soy sauce mixture to coat well.
3. Roast vegetables 20 minutes or until browned and tender, stirring well after 10 minutes.
4. Place noodles in large bowl. Toss hot noodles with remaining 3 tablespoons soy sauce and sesame oil.
5. Toss roasted vegetables with noodle mixture; serve warm or at room temperature.