Preparation / Directions:
1. Split celery hearts lengthwise; place in a saucepan with chicken broth.
2. Bring broth to a boil; simmer 15 to 20 minutes, or until celery hearts are tender crisp.
3. Drain and cool.
4. Combine peanut oil, white vinegar, salt and pepper; add cooled celery hearts.
5. Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours; drain and reserve dressing.
6. Arrange a stick of marinated celery on a bed of shredded lettuce; lay anchovy fillet over celery.
7. Garnish salad with tomato wedge and ripe olive; sprinkle with parsley.
8. Repeat to make 3 additional salads.
9. If desired, serve reserved dressing separately.