Preparation / Directions:
1. Pierce 2 medium eggplants with a fork.
2. Place them on broiling pan in the oven, 3 to 4 inches from heat source.
3. Turn often, until skin is charred and eggplants are mushy and falling apart.
4. Remove from oven.
5. Scoop out pulp and place in blender or food processor.
6. Add one recipe Tahini Sauce (recipe below)
7. Salt, pepper, and 1 or 2 Tbsp olive oil to taste
8. Add some chopped scallions and parsley, and serve with fresh pita.
Mix all the above until smooth. Refrigerate if you are not eating it right away.