Preparation / Directions:
1. Blanch 1 cup cauliflower florets in medium pot of boiling salted water until just crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water, drain; set aside.
2. Melt butter in heave saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, leek, celery and remaiing cauliflower. cover and cook until onion is tender but not brown, stirring frequently about 8 minutes.
3. Add flour and stir 2 minutes. Gradually stir in vegetable broth, add 1 cup milk. Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat, cover partially ans simmer until vegetables are very temder and soup thickens, stirring occasionally about 20 minutes.
4. Puree soup in blender in batches until smooth. Return to same saucepan. Bring soup to simmer, thinning with more milk if desired. Gradually add Stiliton, stirring until melted. Season to taste with white pepper and salt.
5. Ladle soup into bowls. Garnish with reserved cauliflower and serve.