Challah Kugel Souffle
|Course : Souffle
|1 pound Chalah Bread
|1 package Mocha Mix
|2 large eggs
|1/2 Cup White granulated Sugar
|1/2 Tablespoon Cinnaman
|2 medium Green apples (peeled,coared, and thinly cut)
|4 ounces chopped semi-sweet chocolate
Preparation / Directions:
1. Tear challah into bite size peices
2. add into a large bowl with Mocha Mix to soak(aprox 5 min)
3.lightly beat eggs and add to challah mix
4. add sugar and cinnaman
5. stir all ingreadinats in the bowl.
6.spray and flour a 11X13 pan
7. Add mixture
8. place thinly cut apples and chopped chocolate to top of mixture in the pan.
9.bake for 60-65 min at 350 degrees.
10. garidh with powdered sugar and apple peel.