Preparation / Directions:
1. On cutting board, cut each stalk of celery into 4 pieces using table knife.
2. Measure peanute butter, level off with spatula and place in small bowl. Use rubber scraper to get peanut butter out of cup.
3. Add cheese spread, using table knife to get spread out of jar.
4. With large spoon, stire mixture together until well mixed.
5. Spread mixture into each celery piece using table knife.
6. Arrange 3 or 4 raisin "ants" on peanut butter mixture. Place on serving tray. Serve right away or cover and store in refrigerator for up to 2 hours.
Variation: Substitute 1 (8 oz) container of fruit flavored soft cream cheese for the peanut butter and the cheese spread. Stir in 2 tablespoons granola or chopped peanuts. Top with raisins.