Preparation / Directions:
1. Parboil and slice the sausages. Peel and devein the shrimp. Salt and pepper the chicken. In a large pan with a lid, sauté the garlic in the oil
2. Add the chicken and brown it. When it is almost done, in about 20 minutes add the sausage and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Then add the lobsters, cook for 10 minutes; add the shrimp then and coo 5 minutes more.
4. Put the rice in the pan, stir the saffron into the liquid, and pour it over the rice. Stir well and put the lid on the pan. Cook it all slowly until the rice is tender.
5. Finally add the mussels and cover the pan again to steam them open.