Preparation / Directions:
1. In a small, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl melt the 2 tablespoons butter in Microwave Oven for 15 seconds.
2. Place soft bread crumbs in melted butter and coat with butter. Set aside.
3. In a deep, 2 1/2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole place the 1 tablespoon butter. Heat 15 seconds in Microwave Oven.
4. Add onion and garlic to melted butter and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
5. Stir soup and mushrooms into onions and garlic.
6. Gradually blend in milk, sherry and parsley.
7. Add peas to soup mixture.
8. Add lobster and bread crumb mixture to soup mixture. Stir to combine all ingredients.
9. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 5 minutes or until sauce bubbles.