Preparation / Directions:
1. In a shallow, 1 1/2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish, place 2 tablespoons butter.
2. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 30 seconds.
3. Add minced onion to melted butter and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
4. Add soup, water and cooked macaroni to onions. Blend well.
5. Add remaining ingredients, except the second 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese to macaroni mixture. Combine well. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese on top.
6. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 10 minutes.
7. lf desired, top can be browned by placing under conventional broiler 3 minutes.