Preparation / Directions:
1. Preheat the broiler. Arrange the broiler rack 3 to 4 inches from the heat.
2. In the container of a food processor, puree the butter, bread crumbs, scallions, celery, tarragon, salt, black pepper, and cayenne until smooth.
3. With a small sharp knife, cut below each oyster to release it from its shell.
4. Arrange each oyster in its shell on a baking sheet. Spread some of the butter on each oyster.
5. Broil just until golden and crisp, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve immediately.