Preparation / Directions:
Full title: belles d'espagne en brochetts beurre blanc.
1. Marinate de-veined and peeled shrimp and scallops in olive oil, brandy, Herbs de Provence and salt and pepper for one hour.
2. Remove shellfish from the marinade. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Broil on each side for 4 minutes. Add lemon juice before serving.
3. Serve with Beurre Blanc on the side.
1. Place 2 tbs. of butter in a pan with the shallots and sauté for 3 minutes. Add white wine and bay leaves. Reduce by 1/3 and add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Remove from stove. Slowly add remaining butter. Return to stove, whisk well, and beat thoroughly. Keep the sauce warm, but do not boil.
3. Serve sauce on side with brochettes