Preparation / Directions:
1. In large sauce pot, sauté mushrooms and onions in butter.
2. Stir in flour and white pepper. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly about 3-5 minutes.
3. Combine sherry, egg yolks and RICH'NING. Gradually add mixture to roux, stirring until sauce is smooth. Cook 5-8 minutes, stirring constantly with wire whip.
4. Add Golden Cheese Sauce. Stir until smooth.
5. Add seafood to Newburg Sauce. Heat to serving temperature. Serve over toast points, wild or saffron rice or vol au vent shells.
Makes 17 1/2 cup servings.
Source: Carnation Compan