Preparation / Directions:
1. Use metal blade- Add onion, garlic, ginger and CHOP with 4 or 5 quick pulses. Remove from bowl.
2. Refit with med slicing disc. Slice leeks through the small tube. Remove.
3. Heat butter in saucepan and add onion, garlic, ginger and leeks. Cook 10 minutes until veggies are very tender and fragrant.
4. Cut seafood into approx. 1/2 in. pieces. Add to veggies and cook 1 minutes
5. Add stock and bring to boil. Cook 5 minutes.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Meanwhile, with workbowl fitted with thin slicing disc, slice green onions thru the small feed tube.
8. Cook one minute and then serve.