Preparation / Directions:
1. Place fillets in shallow dish that can be used to marinate, saute, bake and serve.
2. Combine olive oil, lemon rind, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, basil, salt and pepper; mix well.
3. Marinate fish in olive oil-herb mixture 1 hour at room temperature, turning fillets once.
4. Remove fish from marinade; set aside.
5. Cook onion and potatoes in same dish over medium-high heat 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
6. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese on top of potatoes; place fillets on top of potatoes; sprinkle remaining cheese on top of fillets.
7. Bake, uncovered, in preheated 400 F. oven, allowing 10 minutes per inch of fish thickness.
8. Sprinkle on garnish of freshly chopped basil or parsley, if desired; serve at once.