Preparation / Directions:
1. Pick over crab meat; remove and discard cartilage. Set crab meat aside.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in saucepan; blend in flour, stirring constantly.
3. Gradually add milk and cream; stir over medium heat to desired thickness.
4. Saute green pepper and celery in remaining butter; add to white sauce, along with onion, crab meat, Angostura and remaining seasonings.
5. Fill scallop shells with mixtures, sprinkle with bread crumbs and dot with additional butter. Run under broiler to brown.