Preparation / Directions:
1. Heat together butter, peanut oil, lemon juice and rosemary in skillet until boiling.
2. Add fish fillets; cook briefly until fish turns opaque on first side.
3. Turn and cook briefly on reverse side.
4. Push fillets to one side of skillet; add remaining ingredients, stirring to blend.
5. Return fillets to center of skillet; cover, reduce heat, and poach 6 minutes, or until fish tests done when tested with a fork, basting often with sauce.
6. Remove fish from pan to heated platter; keep warm.
7. Continue cooking sauce to reduce slightly.
8. Spoon sauce over hot fish to serve.