Preparation / Directions:
1. Place mussels in a large saucepan, add 2 cups water, cover and place over high heat about 5 minutes, shaking pan occasionally or until the mussels have opened. ** This may have to be done in batches
2. Remove from heat, frain and discard an mussles which have not opened
*** Can make ahead to this point ***
3. In a wok, heat oil; add garlic, chiles, green pepper and green onions and stir-fry 1 minute.
4. In a bowl stir together remaining ingredients, stir into wok and bring to a boi; stirring. Simmer until lightly thickened/
5. Add mussels to wok and heat through about 5 minutes shaking wok occasionally.