Preparation / Directions:
1. In a pot cook bacon over medium heat until almost crisp; drain off fat.
2. Add onions, herb seasoning and pepper, stir for 1 minutes. Add potatoes stock and 1 cup water, bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, scrub mussels under running water and remove beards; discard any that do not close when tapped.
5. Cut corn cobs into 2 inch chunks. Add mussels to pot; scatter corn cobs and green beans over top.
6. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender, and mussels are open. Spoon into large bowls.