Preparation / Directions:
1. Melt butter in saucepan; add flour, cooking and stirring until light brown.
2. Stir in paprika, salt, pepper and cayenne.
3. Add onion, green pepper and garlic; cook over low heat 5 minutes, stirring.
4. Remove from heat and add lemon juice, Worcestershire and oysters (which have been picked over and heated in own liquor).
5. Pour into greased 1 1/2 quart casserole bake in preheated 400 F. oven 30 minutes, or until bubbly. NOTE: Wonderful for entree or side dish to go with holiday bird (in lieu of stuffing). Can be made in individual ramekins, in which case reduce cooking time to 20 minutes.