Preparation / Directions:
1. Rinse trout with cool water; pat-dry with paper towels.
2. Dip fish into 1/4 cup melted butter, then into cornflake crumbs mixed with peanuts.
3. Place fish in buttered baking dish.
4. Dip potatoes into melted butter and crumbs; place in pan with trout.
5. Sprinkle leftover butter and crumbs over fish and potatoes.
6. Bake in preheated 400 oven 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
7. Meanwhile, combine tomato sauce, wine, 1 tbsp butter, onion, parsley, curry powder and Tabasco in small saucepan; bring to a boil.
8. Serve sauce with hot baked trout.