Preparation / Directions:
1. Pick over crab meat carefully; set aside.
2. Saute onion and green pepper in margarine until tender; stir in mustard, Worcestershire, Tabasco, salt, pepper and cayenne.
3. Stir in flour; gradually blend in cream.
4. Heat mixture to a boil, stirring constantly; boil 1 minute.
5. Stir in crab meat.
6. Add a little hot sauce mixture to egg yolks; return to pan and heat until thickened, stirring constantly.
7. Chill crab meat mixture.
8. Combine bread crumbs, paprika and melted butter in bowl. Shape crab meat mixture into 8 crab cakes; dip into crumb mixture.
9. Cook cakes in 1 inch hot oil over moderate heat until golden brown on both sides.
NOTE: If desired, crab mixture may be spooned into 4 crab shells or ramekins; crumb mixture sprinkled over top, and baked in preheated 3500 F. oven 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Place under broiler to brown crumb mixture if desired.