Preparation / Directions:
1. Thaw whiting fillets; set aside.
2. Heat olive oil in large skillet; saute onion and garlic until golden.
3. Stir in tomatoes, saffron and rice; stir over low heat 5 minutes.
4. Stir in chicken broth; simmer 10 minutes or until rice is half-cooked.
5. Stir in peas and salt and pepper to taste.
6. Spoon rice and liquid into greased 2-quart casserole; set aside.
7. Sprinkle salt and pepper on fillets; place, skin-side down, on table and top with part of mandarin oranges and pimiento.
8. Roll up fillets and place on rice in casserole, pushing rolls down into rice.
9. Add more orange sections and sprinkle top with remaining pimiento.
10. Cover and bake in preheated 375 F. oven 30 to 35 minutes, or until rice is tender, liquid is absorbed, and fish flakes easily.