Preparation / Directions:
1. Thaw fish if frozen; clean, wash and dry fish. Sprinkle inside and outside with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
2. Cook celery and onion in 6 tablespoons butter until celery is tender.
3. Stir in bread cubes and spinach leaves; cook, stirring until spinach is tender.
4. Add lemon juice, remaining salt and pepper; toss lightly.
5. Stuff fish loosely; close opening with small skewers.
6. Place fish in well-greased baking pan; brush with remaining butter.
7. Bake in preheated 350 F. oven 40 to 60 minutes, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.