Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich
|Course : Sandwiches
Preparation / Directions:
1. Preheat oven to broil.
2. In a small bowl combine Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and black pepper.
3. Place steak on a rack in a broiler pan; brush sauce mixture over sides of steak. Top steak with onions.
4. Broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat until onions are nearly crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Remove onions from meat, placing to one side of broiler pan. Turn steak; broil until done as desired, 3 to 5 minutes longer.
6. Place meat on cutting board; thinly slice diagonally across the grain.
7. Place bottom halves of rolls on broiler pan, cut sides up; top with beef slices and onions. Spoon cheese spread over onions. Broil until melted, about 30 seconds. Cover with remaining roll halves. Serve.