Brown Derby's Original Cobb Salad
|Course : Salads
Serves: 4 - 6
Preparation / Directions:
1. Cut finely lettuce, watercress, chicory and romaine and arrange in salad bowl.
2. Cut tomatoes in half, remove seeds, dice finely, and arrange over top of chopped greens.
3. Dice breasts of chicken and arrange over top of chopped greens.
4. Chop bacon finely and sprinkle over the salad.
5. Cut avocado in small pieces and arrange around the edge of the salad.
6. Decorate the salad by sprinkling over the top the chopped eggs, chopped chives, and grated cheese. Just before serving mix the salad thoroughly with French Dressing.
412 Calories (kcal); 32g Total Fat; (67% calories from fat); 19g Protein; 15g Carbohydrate; 148mg Cholesterol; 925mg Sodium