Preparation / Directions:
1. Trim fennel; slice as thinly as possible.
2. Trim Parmesan of rind or crust. With a chesse slicer or knife, slice as thinly as possible, set 8 slices aside for garnish.
3. In a large bowl, combine fennel, remaining cheese, mushrooms, parsley and basil. (Salad can be covered and refrigerated up to 12 hours at this point).
4. Dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together red wine and balsamic vinegars, salt, pepper; gradually whisk in oil. (Dressing can be made up to 12 hours ahead).
5. Toss salad with dressing to coat. Form 1 leaf radicchio and 1 boston into a cup on each plate; spoon in salad. Garnish with reserved cheese slices.