Preparation / Directions:
1. Cut bean curd into cubes and season with 1/4 tsp salt. Leave for a while to allow water to be released. Drain.
2. Dice spring onion and parboil green peas (simply submerge in hot water). Parboil frozen vegetables to get rid of frozen smell.
3. Mince pork and season well with seasoning ingredients. Break up pork.
4. Heat 2 Tbsp oil on high, then lower heat, fry garlic, spring onion, and bean curd together. Sprinkle a little light soya sauce, cover and cook for a while, remove onto a plate. Clean wok.
5. Heat 2 Tbsp oil and saute garlic; fry minced pork until cooked, add garlic, pour in sauce mixture, mix with bean curd and green peas.
6. Sprinkle few drops sesame seed oil before dishing up.
7. Serve hot.