Preparation / Directions:
1. In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, bring 3 quarts water to a boil. Gradually add Fettuccini; reduce heat and continue to boil, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until just tender. Drain; return pasta to the hot pan and cover.
2. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, steam the broccoli, cauliflower and carrots for 4 minutes. Add squash, mushrooms and onion. Steam for 4 minutes more. Set aside.
3. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Add garlic and cook until tender. Stir in the half-and-half and cook over medium heat until the mixture is just ready to boil.
4. Stir about half the hot mixture into the beaten egg. Return all the egg mixture to the saucepan; cook and stir for 2 minutes and set aside.
5. Toss the vegetables and cheese with the hot cooked Fettuccini Transfer the mixture to a warm serving platter. Pour the sauce over the Fettuccini mixture and sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.