Preparation / Directions:
1. In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, ginger, garlic, lime juice,= lime zest, honey, oil, salt and pepper. Place salmon in a shallow glass dish= and pour marinade over it, turning the salmon to coat on all sides. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes, turning once or twice.
2. Meanwhile, prepare a charcoal fire or preheat a gas grill. (Do not use a grill pan; salmon will stick.)
3. Using a long-handled grill brush, coat the grill rack with oil. Place salmon, skin-side up, on the grill.
4. Cook for 5 minutes. Using 2 metal spatulas, carefully turn the salmon pieces over and cook just until opaque in the center, 4 to 6 minutes longer. With 2 spatulas, remove salmon from the grill. Slip off the skin.
5. Toss watercress salad with dressing and divide among 4 plates. Top with a piece of grilled salmon.
6. Garnish with lime wedges.
7. Serve immediately.