Preparation / Directions:
1. Prepare grill, or preheat oven to very hot (450F).
2. Cut potatoes into pieces no larger than 1 1/2 inches. Combine potatoes, garlic cloves, 1 tablespoon oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt in medium-size bowl; toss until potatoes are well coated.
3. Make a cooking tray from heavy-duty aluminous foil by folding foil over for double strength and folding sides up. Poke holes in bottom. Grease tray. Spoon potato mixture onto foil tray, keeping potatoes in single layer. Top with rosemary sprigs.
4. Grill 4 or 5 inches from medium-hot coals, turning as necessary, 30 minutes or until tender and crispy browned. Or roast in preheated very hot oven (450x), stirring occasionally, 30 to 40 minutes or until tender and crispy browned.
5. Meanwhile, whisk together vinegar, mustard, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper in medium-size bowl. Gradually whisk in the remaining 3 Tablespoons oil. Discard woody rosemary stems from grilling tray. Squeeze grilled garlic cloves from skins into bowl. Mash slightly into dressing.
6. Add potatoes and green onions.
7. Serve warm.