Preparation / Directions:
1. Soak 8 (9") bamboo skewers in water 10 minutes, drain.
2. Trim fat from beef steak. Cut steak crosswise into 1/2 " thick strips. Thread an equal amount of beef, weaving back and forth, onto each skewer.
3. In small bowl, combine dressing and lime juice, mixing well, brush onto beef, peppers and onions.
4. Place vegetables on grid over medium ash-covered coals, grill peppers uncovered 12 to 15 minutes and onions 15 to 20 minutes or until tender, turning both once. Approximately 10 minutes before vegetables are done, move vegetables to outer edge or grid. Place beef in center of grid, grill 8 to 10 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once. Brush both meat and vegetables occasionally with dressing mixture.
5. Season beef with salt, as desired, remove beef from skewers.
6. Serve beef and vegetables in tortillas with salsa.