Preparation / Directions:
1. Cut chicken breast into 1 inch cubes. Cut each ear of corn into 8 pieces. Seed the green pepper and cut into 1 inch chunks.
2. Make the lime-herb butter by combining all the ingredients
3. Place chicken cubes in a shallow pan. Combine lime juice, sugar, salt, coriander and garlic. Pour over chicken and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
4. Thread chicken onto skewers, alternating with pieces of corn and pepper.
5. Grill over hot coals for 15 minutes, basting with the lime-herb butter and turning frequently.
6. Garnish with the pine nuts and parsley.