Preparation / Directions:
* Remove skin from chicken breasts
1. In a saucepan, combine the Grand Marnier, jam, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, honey, and red pepper flakes. Simmer over medium-low heat (or put in microwave for 1 min. until the honey and jam are melted.)Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
2. Place the chicken breasts in a single layer in a shallow glass baking dish. Pour on the marinade and refrigerate, covered with plastic wrap, for at least 4 hours or overnight.
3. If grilling, let the chicken stand at room temperature for half an hour before grilling (see #3.) TO BAKE: POUR OFF ALL BUT 3/4 c marinade. Brush additional apricot jam onto to chicken. Cover loosely with foil. Bake at 350 deg. for 45 minutes to 1 hour, basting with marinade every 15 minutes.
4. FOR GRILLING: Prepare a charcoal fire. When the coals are glowing hot with a layer of white ash, grill the chicken breasts 6 to 8 inches from the heat. Baste the chicken with oil and marinade during grilling.
5. Cook for 20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes. Slice and serve hot or at room temperature.