Preparation / Directions:
* For the steaks: they should be 8-10 ounces and 1-inch thick each. Use Swordfish, Halibut or Salmon steaks.
1. In a bowl, combine the lime juice, 1 tablespoon oil, ginger, cayenne pepper and enough freshly ground black pepper to suit your taste.
2. Marinate the fish in the marinade for 45-60 minutes. Turn steaks 2-3 times.
3. Have the grill prepared with white coals and brush the cooking grill with the remaining one tablespoon oil.
4. Grill the fish, brushing several times with the marinade, until cooked through and opaque in the center. Turn fish after about 4-5 minutes. Total grilling time will depend on your grill and the heat of the coals.