Preparation / Directions:
* Use a sweet onion such as Vidalia, Imperial Sweet or use an onion such as Bermuda.
1. Prepare vegetables. Clean mushrooms and remove stems, seed peppers and cut into bite-sized chunks, peel onions and cut into chunks, remove stems from cherry tomatoes, slice zucchini into thick slices, cut eggplant into chunks.
2. Use 6 metal skewers about 6-8 inches long.
3. Thread vegetables onto skewers, alternating according to color for a nice presentation.
4. Brush with a marinade of the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
5. Grill 4 inches from hot coals, turning and basting frequently.
6. Cook for about 12-15 minutes.
Recipe By: Jo Anne Merrill