Preparation / Directions:
1. Preheat a grill, grill pan, grill, or outdoor grill to very hot.
2. Rub the veal chops with 1 Tbs of the oil. Season with half the salt and pepper.
3. Place the remaining salt, pepper, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar in a jar. Cover tightly and shake well to combine.
4. Grill the chops 10 minutes a side and transfer to a warm serving platter.
5. Drizzle with the olive oil and balsamic mixture, sprinkle with the parsley, and serve with the lemon halves.
Recipe By: The Union Square Cafe Cookbook - ISBN 0-06-017013-1