Preparation / Directions:
1. Place turkey breast quarters into a large, shallow pan. Mix together vinegar and shallots and pour over turkey. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate for 8 to 10 hours in the refrigerator.
2. Combine yogurt and curry powder. Set aside.
3. Prepare coals for grilling. Wrap turkey breasts in aluminum foil and place on grill.
4. Cook over coals for 20 minutes, then unwrap and grill for 5 minutes more, turning once to brown lightly. Spoon marinade over turkey frequently during last 5 minutes of grilling.
5. Serve with curried yogurt as a spicy sauce.