Preparation / Directions:
* - cut pork shoulder into 1" cubes.
** - seed and cut green peppers into 1" squares.
1. Place pork cubes (1") in a nonmetal bowl.
2. Combine oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and herbs, blend well, and pour over pork cubes. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or more, overnight if desired. Drain and reserve.
3. Alternately thread pork cubes, peppers (1" square), and pineapple chunks on metal skewers. Brush with marinade and place on grill as far as possible over glowing coals.
4. Broil, brushing with marinade and turning often, for 30 to 40 minutes.