Preparation / Directions:
1. Heat grill and cook chicken until done (approx. 5 minutes on each side). Cool to room temperature and shred into 1/4-inch pieces.
2. In a skillet, add the oil, garlic and spices and cook for a minute or two. Add the shredded chicken and mix with the oil and spices.
3. Over gas burner or under grill, place poblano pepper and char skin until black all over, rotate as necessary. Place pepper in a bag and close. After about 15 minutes remove pepper from bag and remove charred skin, seeds, and stem. Cut pepper into 1/2-inch strips.
4. Place 4 tortillas on table and top each with 3/4 cup of cheese, a pinch of chili powder, 1/2 cup of shredded chicken and divided poblano strips. Top with remaining tortillas.
5. Heat an 8-inch or larger skillet -- dry, no oil -- over medium high heat. Place quesadilla, one at a time in skillet and cook until golden brown (about 1 minute). Turn over and cook another minute.
6. Let cool slightly before cutting into 6 wedges.
7. Serve with salsa and or guacamole.