Preparation / Directions:
1. Make a marinade by whisking 2 T rosemary, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper together, then slowly adding 1 Cup of olive oil. Pour over chicken breast halves and marinate from 1 to 8 hours.
2. Make the sauce in a large heavy-bottomed pan. Sauté‚ the shallots and garlic in 1/4 cup olive oil until light gold. Add remaining olive oil and rosemary, shitakes, wild mushrooms and tomatoes. Stir well then sprinkle on flour.
3. Cook an stir for 1 or 2 minutes, then slowly add the stock, stirring until a sauce forms. Add cream, bourbon salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 8 minutes. Remove from heat, taste, adjust seasoning to taste, and add more bourbon as desired.
4. Remove chicken from marinade and grill or broil until cooked but still moist (about 10 min.).
5. Meanwhile, reheat sauce. (Recipe may be done ahead. Reheat sauce and chicken separately.)
6. Arrange chicken on a serving platter and top with sauce.