Preparation / Directions:
1. Remove skin from chicken breasts and discard. Whisk together red wine, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl just large enough to hold the chicken breasts. Add the chicken breasts and marinate 30 minutes, turning chicken every 10 minutes.
2. Heat grill to medium hot and grill chicken 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink on the inside.
3. Wash radicchio, lettuce and endive; pat dry. Cut greens into long strips and place in a medium bowl .
Combine red wine, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a small bowl and whisk until smooth. Pour over salad greens and toss lightly.
4. To serve, divide salad greens among 4 plates and place a grilled chicken breast on top.
5. Garnish with salsa. Makes 4 servings.