Preparation / Directions:
Makes 3 dozen pieces
1. Place sugar, syrup and milk in deep 3-quart kettle; stir over medium heat until ingredients are well blended.
2. Boil, WITHOUT stirring, until mixture forms a soft ball when dropped into cold water, or registers 234 F. on candy thermometer.
3. Remove from heat; add butter, vanilla and marshmallow whip. Do NOT stir.
4. Cool, undisturbed, until mixture has cooled to lukewarm.
5. Beat vigorously until fudge loses gloss. (Fudge will hold shape.)
6. Pour into buttered 8-inch square pan; cut into squares while warm.