Preparation / Directions:
1. Prepare Lemon-Honey Creme Fraiche.
2. Finely grate 1-1/2 teaspoons tangelo rind. Squeeze juice from same fruit.
3. Peel and separate segments of remaining tangelo, tangerine, and grapefruit.
4. Melt butter in a large skillet. Stir in honey, tangelo rind, and tangelo juice. Bring to a boil. Boil, stirring constantly, until reduced by half.
5. Add citrus fruits. Cook, basting with sauce, just until heated through; do not overcook. Remove from heat and stir in strawberries.
6. Serve fruit in shallow bowls or on small plates. Garnish with mint, if desired. Pass creme fraiche at table.
Lemon-Honey Creme Fraiche: In a small bowl stir together cream, lemon juice, honey, and lemon rind.
Cover and let mixture stand at room temperature 3 to 6 hours or overnight. It will thicken slightly. Creme Fraiche can be stored, covered, in the refrigerator; this will thicken it more.
Makes 1/2 cup.
Microwave Version: Complete steps 1 through 3. Put butter in glass dish; microwave on 100% power until it melts. Stir in honey, tangelo rind, and tangelo juice. Microwave on 100% power 4 to 6 minutes, until reduced by half, stirring once. Add fruits; microwave on 100% power 1 to 3 minutes, just until heated through, stirring after 1 minute. Do not overcook. Stir in strawberries. Serve as directed in step 6.