Preparation / Directions:
1. Drain pear halves, reserving syrup.
2. Prepare gingerbread mix according to package directions, using 1 cup pear syrup for liquid.
3. Place each pear half cut side up in bottom of greased 6-ounce custard cup; cover with batter and bake in preheated 350 F. oven 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
4. Let stand 15 minutes; turn out of custard cups. Serve warm with Lemon Sauce.
1. Combine sugar with cornstarch; stir in water.
2. Bring to a boil, cooking until thickened. Add butter and lemon juice; serve warm.