Preparation / Directions:
1. Core the apples and make a shallow cut around the middle of each
2. Mix one of the filling ideas together and spoon into the apple
3. Place 2 apples at a time in a non-metallic dish, cover and microwave
on full power for :
4. Heating Category B, 5-6 minutes; D, 4-5 minutes; 650 W, 5-6 minutes;
750 W, 4-5 minutes.
5. Select appropriate time for your oven. For different power ovens,
adjust the heating time accordingly.
6. Alternatively, place apples in an ovenproof dish and bake in a
preheated oven 190øC/375øF/Gas Mark 5 for 30-40 minutes. Serve with creme
fraiche, ice cream or cream.