Preparation / Directions:
* (blue, red or green)
1. Put mixed dried fruits and raisins in saucepan with apple juice, sugar, lemon peel and juice; bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes. Cool.
3. Store in covered container in refrigerator.
4. Two hours before serving, prepare pudding with milk, following package directions; let stand until firm.
5. Fold whipped cream and liqueur into pudding.
6. Halve and seed grapes, if necessary, reserving a few for garnish.
7. Mix grapes with stewed fruit in pretty glass bowl.
8. Put pudding mixture in separate bowl; garnish with sliced almonds. Top each serving of fruit with a spoonful of pudding.