Preparation / Directions:
1. In medium saucepan, melt 1 tsp butter over medium heat.
2. Add onion and cook for about 5 min or until softened.
3. Add rice and cook for 2-3 min, stirring constantly or until opaque
4. Add chicken broth, salt and pepper, increase heat to high and bring to boil.
5. Reduce heat and simmer 18-20 min or until rice has absorved all the liquid.
6. In another saucepan, melt remaining butter.
7. Add pine nuts and cook for two minutes or until nuts are lightly browned.
8. Stir nuts and apricots into the rice mixture and heat through.