Preparation / Directions:
1. To prepare the tartar sauce: Stir together the yogurt, pickles, capers, tarragon, dry mustard, salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. To prepare the fish: Preheat oven to 450F Line the bottom of a broiling pan with foil and place a rack in the pan. Set aside.
3. On a piece of wax paper, mix flour, salt and pepper. In a small bowl, beat egg white, hot sauce and buttermilk together. Place corn bread crumbs on a second piece of wax paper.
4. Coat each fillet lightly with flour and shake off excess. Dip into buttermilk mixture, then press bread crumbs onto both sides of the fish. Lay on the baking rack. Place pan in preheated oven and bake 12 minutes per inch of thickness, or until fish flakes.
5. serve with the tartar sauce on the side.
From "Low-Fat Soul" by Jonell Nash.