Preparation / Directions:
1. Thaw fillets if frozen. Skin if necessary and cut into serving portions.
2. Place fish in shallow 2-quart baking dish; sprinkle with salt.
3. Arrange lemon and onion over fish.
4. Combine vinegar, water, pickling spice, sugar and bay leaf; pour over fish.
5. Cover and bake in preheated 350 oven for 15 minutes.
6. Remove from oven; cool fish in marinade, then chill in refrigerator several hours.
7. Drain marinade, and serve fish on bed of lettuce or watercress; top with Sour Cream Dressing.
Sour Cream Dressing: Combine all ingredients; chill well before serving with fish.